Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scandal - Sydney Sky

(click photos to enlarge)



Scandal's Sydney Sky is a pretty shimmery medium blue. It is darker than my previous Scandal blue, Marine Blue. The shimmers in it appear to be silver, and when I move it around in the light, I almost seem to see reds, greens, maybe even purples. But those are very very subtle but pretty nonetheless. As always, I love the bottle. It applies pretty streaky but goes away with a 3rd coat or a top coat so it's not too big of a con. 

You can purchase this at this site for $6 USD. Great price!

Check out these swatches! All are with base coat and 3 coats of polish, no top coat.

Inside:




Outside:



Check out the gorgeous bottle:
 




I wish my camera captured the shimmers better, they're really gorgeous. This is a great product. My biggest complaint is the streakiness and that is a very easy fix so overall good product. Incredible design and beautiful color, and all for a good price. Highly recommend!

Hope you found this helpful!

xoxo,
Toria




Base coat: L.A. Colors - UltraNail Hardener


No comments:

Post a Comment